- Managed the negotiations of labor and equipment rates for turnarounds, rig up, rig downs, fire and rescue, and other projects.
- Approved quotes from sales team by negotiating labor, product, and rental equipment rates.
- Performed margin analysis, labor burden build up, and suggested mark ups resulting in an average of 15% revenue.
- Worked closely with Legal, Finance, Technology and Corporate Procurement to define and execute on facility spending. Reviewed and approved MSA contracts including submitting commercial terms.
- Diverse contracts across a variety of industries including commercial offices, buildings, schools, manufacturing, Industrial, retail facilities
- Interviewing, hiring and training of new cleaning staff
- Rosters, time sheets and special cleans outside the scope of the contracts
- Maintaining strong control over your site budgets and provide regular reporting to management
- Undertake site inspections and regular meeting with clients
- Assisting in tender process’s for new and current contracts
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide solutions to problems encountered.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances and claims against suppliers.
- Review, evaluate and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Assist with performing buying duties when necessary, such as responding to customer and supplier inquiries about changes, or cancellations.
- Prepare, maintain, and review management monthly, weekly, daily reporting of work completed vs risks involved
- Responsible for the deal process – Land Purchases and Vendor Products (Third Party)
- Manage legal agreements & administration process
- Making sure that all procurement & contracting activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s legislation and company policy
- Ensure Client Files are all in accordance for Auditors
- Report directly to the CEO in the UK and Managing Director regarding availability of Funds
- Manage Contract Administrators duties with regard to deal process
- Overseeing Office Administrator / Office Manager duties
- Maintenance of sites
- Maintenance of crews – Safety Inspections
- Overseeing Front Line Administrators duties
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders through the contract process