- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Meeting financial targets in time frame.
- Take photos to provide proof of each job being done and completed.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems, and direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Build or repair line from telephone exchange all the way to customers premises
- manage and organize multiple customers and appointments at same time
- provide internal work beyond the network boundary if required like new sockets or cabling or fixing faults.
- listening to customer and then identifying and rectifying problems with customers satisfaction in mind
- good problem solving and dedication to keep customer connected and online with one visit.
- I began building my own computers in 1994. Developed skills in testing hardware and software for personal computers.
- I began college in 1996, and took my skills to a new level by advertising and started a small cash-only business repairing and troubleshooting home computers and small local businesses.
- Completed other larger projects:Nursing home in North Richland Hills, TX.
- Apartment complex in Carrollton, TX.
- Strip mall in Frisco, TX.
- Real estate company in Durant, OK.
- Newspaper Mac support in Durant, OK.
- Working in some electrical instalations.
- Painting structures, sheds, walls, ceilings, floors, machines, as specified.
- Repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.
- Planned and ensured projects are completed within budget and Punctuality.
- Awarded Williamson County landscape contract
- Contract entailed over one million square feet of landscape maintenance
- Newly landscaped two Williamson county parks
- Installing private fencing