- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, building codes, or specifications. Work closely with team to provide quality work for customers. Maintain customer satisfaction of all work.
- Keep everything in order; completing assigned jobs
- Completing my assigned checks on my work
- Meeting up with my lead to delegate what to do next
- Work with the asset recovery team. Redistribute unused or end of life assets through effective reuse or divestment.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- All aspects involved in the smooth running of a Station including but not limited to fencing, animal husbandry and water maintenance.
- Repairs/Maintenance/Operation of various types of machinery and water infrastructure
- Weed control/spraying
- property maintenance
- Cleaning Cooling Towers
- Testing water systems
- 5s in area
- Loaded parts onto spacers
- Wore proper PPE in designated areas
- Organized parts in the correct bins
- Mow lawns using power mower.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, weeding, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, pitchforks, and rakes.
- Maintain or repair structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, or fences using hand and power tools.
- Spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using automatic sprayers.
- Empty houses of debris.
- Clean empty rooms using chemical cleaners and non-powered tools such as brooms, mops, and toilet scrubbers.