- Spray or spread refractory material over brickwork to protect against deterioration.
- Remove burned or damaged brick or mortar, using sledgehammer, crowbar, chipping gun, or chisel.
- Attach parts or subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps.
- Cut and trim carpet to fit along wall edges, openings, and projections, finishing the edges with a wall trimmer.
- Control traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.Profiling of buildings
- Install a
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.nd anchor fixtures in designated positions, using hand tools.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixer
- Cut metal or wood framing and trim to size, using cutting tools.
- Remove old insulation such as asbestos, following safety procedures.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements or work orders.
- Roof work
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Secure metal roof panels in place, and interlock and fasten grooved panel edges.
- Haul and spread sand, gravel, and clay to fill washouts and repair road shoulders.
- Dump, spread, and tamp asphalt, using pneumatic tampers, to repair joints and patch broken pavement.
- Remove litter and debris from roadways, including debris from rock and mud slides.
- Clean and clear debris from culverts, catch basins, drop inlets, ditches, and other drain structures.
- Apply a sealer to make grout stain- and water-resistant.
- Test atmosphere for adequate oxygen or explosive conditions when working in confined spaces.
- Push other equipment when extra traction or assistance is required.
- Remove existing plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbars and hammers.
- Operate machines to flush earth cuttings or to blow dust from holes.
- Disinfect, reconstruct, and redevelop contaminated wells and water pumping systems, and clean and disinfect new wells in preparation for use.
- Select or develop mineral location, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.