- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or ruler to lay out work.
- Helps make hollow blocks and prepare materials for construction
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- On call for construction / building infrastructures or houses
- Expected to keep office and work area organized as well as watched for possible hazards in the construction area
- Loaded, unloaded, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or caulking guns to isolate materials against water or air.
- Painted finished projects to match customer approved color pallet.
- Joined, aligned, or sealded structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
- Positioned or dismantled forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Tended to pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials.
- Hand painted and roll painted
- Replaced windows
- Caulked ceilings
- Sanded walls, shutters, etc
- Cleaned out gutters
- Pressure washed
- Redone flooring
- Was in charge of taking proper safety precautions when working road-side assembly.
- Cleared out mildew
- Replaced drywall
- Put up Sheetrock
- Lifted and carried heavy items
- Sprayed insulation
- Redone ceiling
- Replaced crown and shoe molding