- Review & Approval of Vendor Supply items QAP of Pipes and Coating.
- Raw material documents review and IMIR.
- Raw material testing as per applicable codes and Specifications.
- Involvement in Pipe Mill and site technical audit as well as First Day Production.
- Overall Quality Monitoring of the project and Communication with Client, Third- party inspection agency, vendors for project issues.
- Inspection of Online, after welding, Fabrication works, Final inspection of coating as per approved QAP and applicable codes.
- Review of procedures and recommendation for their approvals.
- Documents control,stage wise NDT (UT, DPT, RT, and MPT)Inspection.
- Hydrostatic and Pneumatic testing of station piping.
- TCP work inspection and monitoring & coating survey inspection.
- Verification of final as built /isometric drawings.
- Inspect vehicles, and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.Examine lifting and conveying devices, such as elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, lifts and hoists, inclined railways, ski lifts, and amusement rides to ensure safety and proper functioning.
- Operated/ CertifiedD6k
- 11088-172 Trailer Combo
- Backhoe Loader
- Dump Truck
- Currently Leading a team as an Engineer Responsible for project planning, estimation, contract management and material procurement of at RFCL RAMAGUNDAM SITE
- Evaluated field problems, arranged project meetings and coordinated timely review and resolution of on-site issues
- Proposed cost-efficient methods, balanced schedules and improved performance through strategic workforce management
- Ensured that the project was built to specifications by implementing detailed drawing revisions and design changes
- Designing engineering construction sectors.
- Reading engineering panels.
- Supervising building sectors.
- Receiving construction sectors.
- Making construction contracts.