- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, or e-gift card.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as emptying bins.
- Morning balancing
- Generating and receiving orders
- Excellent customer Service.
- Organising weekly roster.
- Organising stockroom.
- Working in cool rooms and cold environment.
- ordering products.
- Face to face Customer Service
- Merchandising Used to setup monthly Planogram (Setup Gondola End and Self-talkers)
- Pie baking and Preparation
- Refill Stock
- Cleaning Pumps, Shelves and Floor
- General cleaning inside and outside the store
- Processed End of Day
console operator/ customer services
- Setting up the bain-marie for next day
- Unpacking deliveries
- Taking fuel measurements
- Surveillance of the store
- Open and close the service station according to established procedures
- Park cars in workshop at night that have not been collected by customers
- Handle cash accurately.
- Ensure only a minimum of cash is kept on hand and remainder placed in safe.
- Monitor driveway and shop to ensure that all purchases of fuel or other items are paid for. Where possible record car registration numbers and make of car for vehicles where fuel has not been paid for.
- Operate banking terminal and console according to established procedures
- Complete end of shift procedures (balance, cash up, report equipment faults or other problems)