- Performance all administrative and secretarial functions supporting the department.
- Key in database in ITSS-oracle system for Sales Order Management and Purchase Order request.
- Handle phone calls and messages.
- Setting appointments/scheduling meetings, including meetings room arrangement.
- Attend meetings and prepare the meeting minutes and other correspondence.
- Arrange staff’s outstation and overseas business travelling including hotel, flight booking and documentation.
- Assist in typing and preparing of reports, presentation materials, proposal and etc.
- Administer records processing and file management of the department.
- Handle documentation like typing, recording, and allocating memo for quick information retrieval as when needed by superior.
- Compile and manage record of files.
- Administer department stationery, paper and other related office supplies inventory.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors on orders, deliveries and other business related matters.
- Assist to verify and sort out invoices, departmental claims, etc prior forwarding to Finance for payment.
- Handle other sales enquiry calls from customer and pass to respective sales person.
- To carry out any special task and Ad Hoc assignment as required by the superior.