- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
- Performed concrete related tasksRead tape measure
- Used concrete tools
- Used hand tools
- Build and set footings
- Pour and finish footings
- Set forms for basement walls/ bracing, ect
- Pour garage footings and walls
- Grade and prep ground for basement and garage floors
- Pour and finish basement and garage floors
- Some backhoe operating
- Control traffic passing near, or around work zones.
- Digging trenches, backfiling excavations, and compacting and leveling earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, and pnuematic tampers.
- Operating a skid-steer loader with both fork and bucket attachments
- Positioning and dismantling forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, hammer-drills, and nails.
- Precisely mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Operate loaders to rip out asphalt or concrete, rough-grade properties, bury refuse, or perform general cleanup.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, and power tools.
- Smooth or finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds
concrete laborer/concrete finisher
- Operation and maintenance of skid loader, backhoe, and forklift
- Grade, set forms, place and tie rebar, pour and finish all types of concrete construction
- Operation and utilization of hand tools for concrete/carpentry applications
- Safety inspect, cleanup, and general organization of building materials in order to comply and conform with up to date building codes and safety specifications