concrete finisher,water tower builder,coatings(painter)
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or masons.
- Place and tie rebar and wire mesh
- Build and remove wood and metal forming
- Signal crane
- Level coatings using proper miliage
- Push and Rollering multiple different kinds of painting material
- Poured and finished concrete
- Mechanical work on dirt late models
- Cleaning and upkeep of equipment
- Sand blasting
- Operate forklift and bobcat to transport or position large parts.
- Grout work.
- Grinding to remove excess concrete
- Ensuring pieces are ready to ship
- Keeping a clean and tidy site
- Fast paced environment, hard labour
- Work quickly in a physically demanding, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Carry out all job requirements quickly while adhering to plans and safety regulations.
- Perform both structural and flat poured concrete work.
- Read and follow blueprints and schematics.
- Measure and mark unlevel concrete flooring.
- Mix and apply concrete leveler.
- Operate and maintain Terrco floor grinders.
- Grind and polish concrete with a hand held grinder.
- Mix and apply epoxy resin flooring.