- Receptionist duties, including phones, fax, email, greeting and directng visitors, assisting residents and their families.
- Assist controller with duties such as: code invoices, reconcile credit card statements, file, data entry.
- Update PowerPoint presentation shown throughout the community, assist directors with multiple clerical duties using Microsoft Office. Maintain company Facebook page.
- Create resident files, input information into Eldermark computer program, update volunteer hours, sort and deliver mail.
- Considered, “go to person.”
- Received Employee Excellence and Employee of the Month awards.
- Greeting guest politely with confidence and a warm smile.
- Creating a visual inviting for guest at front desk, lounge, bar, essentials cart area.
- Guiding guest to there reserved seats a ensure there knowledge of service routine, security, and comfort.
- Informing multiple guest regarding business policies with excellent communication skills.
- Keeping a clean and healthy presentation in all areas of the theater .
- Seeing and understanding the need of the a guest and and provide a solution. (See it, Own it , Do it)
- Resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation and know when to contact needed staff.
- Access card and other related administration duties.
- First aid officer duties.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and order new stock as needed
- Managing and training new concierge hire ons in different roles and procedures.
- Multitasking and managing time theater showing times seatings and exit greets.