composer , guitar player
- Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
- Make or participate in recordings.
- Seek out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recording.
- Compose songs and/or create vocal arrangements.
- Compose original musical score for and assist in the production of a a number of high-profile film projects produced in association with Disarming Films including the films Black Petunia, Se7en, Within, a currently untitled documentary project, and Time Now.
- Assist in securing securing financial backing, establishing and administering budgets, and recruiting cast and crew.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering viewer or audience appeal.
- Assist in the editing process of film projects.
- Scored the documentary “What is Life” for Biohubb Media
- Wrote and arranged original music
- Compose a piece for the NAACP’s ACT-SO competition
- Independent interpretation of how music should be written.
composer, sound engineer, audio engineer
- Communicate closely with creative clients to identify project audio needs and conceptualize solutions.
- Compose music that is engaging, high quality, and answers to each project’s unique needs.
- Perform and record instrument parts using a mix of live and virtual instruments.
- Record and design sound effects.
- Mix all audio tracks for depth and clarity, and master to industry standard loudness levels.
- Revise audio assets based on client feedback.
- Work in a wide variety of genres including orchestral, rock, pop, metal, folk, jazz, big band, and electronic.
- Composed a piece based on the interpretation of the theme.
- Won 3rd place in the state among 11th and 12th graders
- 1st at DeKalb School of the Arts
- Manage and supervise any subcontracted musicians, vocalists, and mix engineers required for projects.