- Drove corrective and preventive actions at a leadership level to accomplish project closure and recurrence control, providing necessary resources and clearing roadblocks.
- Established and maintained productive working relationships with staff to resolve component issues and to promote a collaborative approach for resolving them.
- Developed standard operating procedures and document workflows for component qualification.
- Active role in POC automation development-implementation of equipment, mainly responsible with the approval of documentation, TJs drawings, and the deployment of the equipment to the production floor.
- Managing Windchill Database globally for the Components/Parts purchased by Flextronics from it’s worldwide Manufacturers.
- Analysis of those Components/Parts attributes, which are, Operating Temperature Range, RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) & REACh (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of Chemicals) status, Mounting Type (Surface Mount/Through Hole), MSL (Moisture Sensitivity Level), Packaging Information (Tape and Reel/Tray/Waffle/Bag), Mechanical Attributes (JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) MFR (Manufacturer) Package, Body Dimensions, Lead Dimensions), Electrical Attributes & finding the Lifecycle Status (Active/Obsolete/NRND (Not Recommended for New Design)/EoL (End of Life)).
- Monitoring PCN (Product Change Notification) in Components & updating Reports in Windchill.
- Obsolescence Analysis, updating the PDN (Product Discontinuation Notification) for affected Components and alerting Sites.
- Worked as a SPoC (Single Point of Contact) for contacting MFR (Manufacturer) on Queries related to Components.
- Led technical responsibilities for component repair series by: (1) evaluating detailed inspection reports to assess validity of nonconformance/defect and disposition accordingly, and (2) defining repair scope and reenacting the component failure to determine appropriate repair/ rework and producing corrective action.
- Assessed project feasibility by analyzing technology, resource needs, and market demand.