- provided first aid to children in the jungle gym and employees
- conducted to employees blood pressure monitoring and other medical procedures as deemed necessary.
- requested provisions for first aid kit contents and all other jungle gym needed materials.
- assessed customer’s appearance and health condition prior to entering the jungle gym. While guarded the gate for smoother flow of customers in and out of the premises.
- Maintained safety procedures for children, guides as well as the employees.
- oriented new employees on the jungle gym rules and regulations
- Assess the needs of individuals, work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Deliver services to maintain safe and healthy workforce; participate as a first responder to onsite accidents/injuries and oversee the onsite Medical Emergency Response Team
- Conducts monthly health seminars and lectures together with the Occupational health physician on duty.
- Performs first aid accordingly in emergency situations.
company nurse/receptionist/procurement assistant
- Schedule and confirm appointments for HR Manager.
- Provide basic healthcare services to companies employees.
- Provide general first -aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risk and promoting employees health.
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients en route to hospitals or at disaster site triage centres.
- Promotes client’s healthy lifestyle through health teaching.
- Perform first aid treatment and follow up care.
- Perform office work, excellent internal and external costumer services and inventory of supplies needed for the company’s medical clinic.
- Maintain a quality, clean and safe company’s medical clinic.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Provides basic first aid.
- Takes blood pressure for daily monitoring.
- Evaluate employees health and provides initial diagnosis on medical conditions.
- Maintain employee health records, appraising safety and health hazards in the work environment.
- Educate employees on preventive measures against occupational hazards.
- Plan interventions to reduce the risk of any work-related injuries that may arise.
- Conduct pre-employment medical exams on applicants and assess their fitness to work.