- Process documents and bank related concerns.
- Circulate among potential customers or travel by , automobile, or bicycle to secure documents of merchandise or services.
- Inspect vehicle prior to beginning routes to ensure safe operating condition.
- Driving, following established routes, through residential streets or alleys or through business or industrial areas..
- Transported customers to locations in a timely and safe manner across the GTA
- Maneuvered vehicle safely in high traffic and adverse weather conditions
- Ensured vehicle was maintained and appropriate repairs were conducted
- Made quick decisions concerning route changes in the event of closed roads, construction, and/or heavy traffic to resolve customer complaints.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Operate equipment, such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones, to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Follow special cargo-related procedures, such as checking refrigeration systems for frozen foods
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Transport products, materials, and my Principal securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician