Community Manager Resume Examples
- A generalist role which involved developing the community & larger ecosystem of 91springboard in Nehru Place from setting up the hub, lead management, organising events and building the local community through leveraging various networks
- Was the lead contact for members in the hub
- Built and maintained relationships with internal and external networks
- Ideate, Strategize and Lead events to execution. These include programs like Superwomen in Business, Startup Open House, Co-founders Catch-up
- Conducted Mentor Hours, knowledge sessions for the young and budding entrepreneurs on different aspects of business
- Lead Management: (Sales CRM & PipelineManagement) – Played a major role in filling up & retaining members at full capacity
- Hub Operations — Maintained different community trackers. Worked on strategic projects (to improve the company’s productivity), Infrastructure design and alternative revenue channels after studying community insights & metrics
- Handling Entire community operations including Social Media Community building, Community reports (Issues/feedback/suggestions), Google/Apple reviews and ratings, In-game communication and Push Notifications.
- Handling Social Media profiles for the Organisation as well as product.
- Planning and structuring Community Outreach in collaboration with the Product and Marketing departments.
- Utilising my expertise to strengthen Customer Support Channel.
- Helping HR in recruitment on Social Media and Website.
- Working on the marketing of IP based cooking game from scratch.
- Consistently traveled to and worked at multiple sites within a defined region.
- Perform tenant screenings
- Acted as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Collected rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
- Maintained property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, contracting landscaping and snow removal companies and enforcing rules of occupancy
- Full support and developing a social network pages of company projects
- Full support of users
- Take part of QA testing
- Other Projects: Outdoor community engagement and activity-based projects such as 91outdoors
- Gestión de contenido para redes sociales.
- Estrategias de comunicación.
- Cobertura de eventos.
- Cost analysis frameworks, unit economics frameworks and similar analytical projects
- Enter approve , reject or coordinate the approval or rejection of invoices
- excellent negotiator
- keep up to date contracts and insurance polices
- Work with Boards on a daily basis
- Listen to homeowner complaints and care about what they are saying.
- Follow up on work orders.
- Planned and executed activities to drive community engagement and increase occupancy numbers
- Managed a 5-person team with effective morale-building strategies, cutting-edge training and coaching on established practices, standards and requirements
- Streamlined operations by communicating efficiently with clients, keeping meticulous records, budget management and internal collaboration
- Schedule meetings as needed.
- Strategize ways to enhance community, financial and team performance
- Exceed customer service expectations, drive revenue, and manage budgets
- Hands on leader to lead team to meet and exceed goals
- Create a welcoming environment for residents and team members, building strong relationships
- Provide training, feedback, and coaching where appropriate
- Led overall social media and community engagement strategy for L’Oréal Paris’s social media platforms, which included content development and crisis management.
- Drove significant growth by establishing the company’s USA Instagram channel from the ground up resulting in a complete overhaul of company’s creative branding strategy to incorporate more organic content and photos.
- Grew Facebook account 2X by optimizing processes and implementing creative ways to engage followers.
- Recommended innovative social media strategies and provided support for major brand initiatives such as new product launches, Hispanic outreach initiatives, and major award shows and events.
- Established and implemented a new system for managing escalations to support crisis management efforts.
- Managing a community with multiple clients from different zones
- Managing ground staff to front desk employees.
- Implementing new ideas to accusation of new walk- ins
- Arranging and keeping upto date stock of the inventories.
- Taking Sales calls, meeting clients.
- Developing relationship with Channel Partners
- Managing a 4500 sqft floor of commercial Co-working space with 27 different clients from different back grounds like KPO, LPO, BPO, MNC’s, Developer Firms etc.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.