junior community manager (samsung levant, careem iraq)
- Moderating various communities and especially Iraqi community online on social media platforms.
- Bringing local and national brands closer to the mentality and needs of the Iraqi community, to serve them better.
- Creating always-on content that speaks to the crowd better, in it’s local sense and trending topic.
- Comprehensive social media reporting and studies to measure the brand’s success in reaching their KPI’s and. Also, weekly and monthly reporting, to show brand’s stance in the market and progress.
- Prepare necessary strategies for product launch as well as brand awareness as part of the Iraq communication for Samsung.
- Contact and establish relationships with third-party organizations and groups such as production houses, event planners and PR agencies.
- Planning and organizing events for influences to help build connections with the brand and enhancing it’s image.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase visibility of brand and sales of products, working with customers, management, sales and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organise information to plan marketing campaigns.
- Confer with executives to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as executives, graphic arts, media, and software development.
- Represent company across all digital media and online communities.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide digital content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Creating content for gaming communities (Facebook, vk.com, ok.ru, my.mail.ru)
- User support, moderation.
- Writing Tech-Tasks for technical department and designers.
- Work with Adobe Photoshop (creating art for fanpages).
- Filling of statistics about communities
- Participation in QA and testing of new game projects.
- Create a digital content in order to attract customers.
- Take in charge the clients needs.