- A generalist role which involved developing the community & larger ecosystem of 91springboard in Nehru Place from setting up the hub, lead management, organising events and building the local community through leveraging various networks
- Was the lead contact for members in the hub
- Built and maintained relationships with internal and external networks
- Ideate, Strategize and Lead events to execution. These include programs like Superwomen in Business, Startup Open House, Co-founders Catch-up
- Conducted Mentor Hours, knowledge sessions for the young and budding entrepreneurs on different aspects of business
- Lead Management: (Sales CRM & PipelineManagement) – Played a major role in filling up & retaining members at full capacity
- Hub Operations — Maintained different community trackers. Worked on strategic projects (to improve the company’s productivity), Infrastructure design and alternative revenue channels after studying community insights & metrics
- Handling Entire community operations including Social Media Community building, Community reports (Issues/feedback/suggestions), Google/Apple reviews and ratings, In-game communication and Push Notifications.
- Handling Social Media profiles for the Organisation as well as product.
- Planning and structuring Community Outreach in collaboration with the Product and Marketing departments.
- Utilising my expertise to strengthen Customer Support Channel.
- Helping HR in recruitment on Social Media and Website.
- Working on the marketing of IP based cooking game from scratch.
- Consistently traveled to and worked at multiple sites within a defined region.
- Perform tenant screenings
- Acted as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Collected rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments in a timely manner
- Maintained property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, contracting landscaping and snow removal companies and enforcing rules of occupancy
- Full support and developing a social network pages of company projects
- Full support of users
- Take part of QA testing
- Other Projects: Outdoor community engagement and activity-based projects such as 91outdoors
- Gestión de contenido para redes sociales.
- Estrategias de comunicación.
- Cobertura de eventos.
- Cost analysis frameworks, unit economics frameworks and similar analytical projects