- Operated speech-to-text technology to assist disabled, hard of hearing, and elderly customers conduct telephone calls
- Consult with internal library divisions in planning, researching and executing communication marketing materials for programs and events.
- Prioritize multiple projects done across multiple internal divisions from concept to final execution and provide an organized and detailed timeline.
- Self-motivated to work alone and work in cross-team collaboration with others across the organization for the best project based on presentation and budget.
- Write articles and take photographs for internal and external publications (Ward Update – external, Newsflash- internal) to create or increase awareness, provide basic information, or create a sense of stability.
- Responsible for layout and design for the internal publication Newsflash.
- Write articles for the organisation’s social media pages Twitter, Facebook and Website.
- Send out press releases and media statements, to promote something significant and specific by letting the media know about an event.
- Assist in developing communication plans for the various events that BCMM directorates host e.g. service delivery project launches as well as for events sponsored by the organisation.
- Media Monitoring and assisting with updating of the media file and press clippings file.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, related organizations, and objectives required to uphold non-profit status.
- Create or maintain database of customer accounts. (Salesforce.)
- Table at events to spread mission via community outreach
- Develop social media best practices and guides for utilizing analytics platforms such as Twitter Analytics and Facebook and Instagram insights
- Respond to requests for information from the media and designate an appropriate spokesperson.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Plan communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community