- Build and install plumbing systems for water, waste and gas
- Proficiency in hand and power tools, as well as pex expanders, snap cutters, plasma torches, and Pro-Press guns
- Experience in working with copper, PEX, ABS, PVC, CPVC and cast iron
- General knowledge on proper fittings and bonding agents
- Ability to use scissor lifts and A-frame/extension ladders
- Commercial plumbing, new construction.
- Laying out all phases per blueprint (underground, 1st rough, 2nd rough, finish)
- Travel from state to state, coast to coast to various projects.
- Install plumbing efficiently to meet deadlines.