- Performed basic combat construction.
- Operated various light or heavy engineer wheeled vehicles.
- Prepared and installed priming and firing systems for demolition and explosives.
- Armed, disarmed, and installed anti-personnel and anti-tank mines.
- Located mines by visual means or by using a mine detector.
- Recognized and neutralized booby traps, friendly and threat mines, and firing devices.
- Demolitions using explosives.
- lifting heavy equipment
- using advanced technology
- people skills
combat engineer, security manager
- Constructed fighting positions, temporary structures, obstacles and temporary bridges.
- Placed and detonated explosives to clear obstacles.
- Operated heavy equipment and vehicles including tanks, large 4 axle trucks, Humvees, armored personnel carriers, and excavation equipment.
- Combat Engineer management trainer learned and utilized the fundamentals of team work, leadership, safety, and quality control.
- Mastered advanced soldiering skills such as teamwork, discipline, training , communication, and first aid.
- Maintained accountability and serviceability of thousands of dollars worth of military weapons and sensitive equipmemnt with no lose.
- provided training and mentoring to new personnel.
- Developed strong work ethic and commitment to organization.
- Lifting and moving heavy equipment with average of 75 pounds
- work as a team member to complete muliple task in appropriate timey manner
- Make precise descion in highly stress enviornment
- Making sure a team of soliders were well prepare to route cleareance mission in Afrghastain
- Keep inventory of my personal and company equipment