cnc operator/cell leader
- In charge of a cell of machines and operators
- Change tool bars
- Touch of tools
- Train operators
- Report to management with daily issues
- Add coolant/oils to machines
- Responsible for Quality Assurance in accordance to threading specifications as well as gauging procedures.
- Set Up Machine such as change jaws, cutting tools, inserts and other specialized equipment.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.
- Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and verniers.Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. and using different types of measuring equipment to ensure parts being machined are within specs.
- Producing machined parts by setting up and operating a CNC maching.
- Maintaing quality and saftey standards
- Maintaing equipment and supplies.
- Ensureing parts to customer specifications using calipers and micrometers.
- Adjust minor programming if needed.
- Operation power tools if needed.
- Operate CNC Lathes keeping within small tolerances
- Quality control checks using calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Also had experience with changing tools and getting back to within tolerance
- Inspected, tested, and adjusted completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in machining, modifying, or testing of windmill products.
- Operate CNC machines of different controllers and make product according to the defined tolerance and dimension.
- Assembled parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Attached name plates and mark identifying information on parts.