- Operate Conventional Mills and Semi-automatic lathe machine, Drill press and tool grinder.
- Performed basic arithmetic, geometric and algebraic calculations.
- Quality control inspection of parts verifying all measurements to be accurate before being
- Inspected material after completion (using microscope)
- Set up and operate CNC Horizontal Mills and single and multiple spindle Lathes.
- Create new programs from templates using Fanuc control.
- Design fixtures. One new fixture design reduced scrap to near zero.
- Using generally accepted machining practices, doubled production output.
- Plan and establish various cnc operations.
- under go machine service and maintenance
- prepare CNC programming and give guidance to operator
- knowledge in cnc tool arrangement
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists..
cnc machinist, laser etching machine operator, material handler
- Run a laser etching machine on parts produced
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Measured dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specification using precision measuring tools such as vernier caliper, micrometer, depth gauge, precision gauge block and radius gauge
- Ensured all CNC machines were properly lubricated before each process initiation (Maintained proper coolant levels to keep machines operating)
cnc machinist / laser op. / welder
- Set-up of CNC tooling to ensure upmost quality of product.
- Trained new employees in machine operation
- Helped other operators with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Assisted with process development and improvement.