- Take vitals on pediatric patients
- Chart and report in the patients personal charts
- Administer oral medicines and breathing treatments
- Give immunizations
- Take calls and talk personally with patients and parents
- Assist with procedures typical to a pediatric clinic
- Communicate with Medical Doctors and Physicians Assistants
- Help with Activities of Daily living
- Charting in MatrixCare
- Provide companionship for patients and familys
- Preparing and prepping meals
- Helping as an RNA by recording monthly, weekly or daily heights and weights
- Ambulating patients and providing range of motion.
- Reporting changes to licensed nurses and physical therapist.
- Assisting with feeding and reporting weight changes on patients.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Helped with day to day activites, dressing, toileting, showering, and feeding.
- Organized memory units supplies.
- Organized activities
- Initiated hands on interaction with new technology.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Scheduled vitals checks, including but not limited to temperature, pulse, blood pressure, pain levels, and fluid consumption.
- Responsibilities include daily care tasks such as mobility assistance, bathing and hygiene, meal service, and awareness of patient well being.
- Scheduled vitals checks, including but not limited to temperature, pulse, blood pressure, pain levels, and fluid consumption
- Review patients’ dietary restrictions, food allergies.