- The daily smooth functioning of the Club
- Handling Employees
- Maintaining the Cash In & Out
- Organizing Tournaments
- Marketing & Advertising Ads on Social Media for the Club
- Actively generate new leads and prospects into the business
- Achieve overall club KPIs and budgets
- Promote the club brand/image within the local community
- Develop, implement and execute marketing & retention strategies
- Manage daily club operations and procedures
- Present an immaculate club to our national standards
- Recruit, hire, train and develop a high performing staff consisting of Assistant Managers, Member Service Representatives, Trainers and Custodians.
- Schedule staff and ensure all shifts are covered.
- Lead by example and maintain consistent accountability for direct reports by training and coaching, ensuring adherence to PF’s values and goals.
- Administration and processing of all weekly/bi-weekly employee payroll.
- Resolve employee issues or concerns.
- Ensure prompt opening/closing of gym.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of facility including taking responsibility for largest section of cleaning daily.
club manager/director of f&b
- Oversaw Daily Operations of a 1400+ Private Member Club for all Food & Beverage, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
- Food & Beverage to include all Dining Rooms, Men’s & Ladies Card Rooms, Banquets, and Esplanade restaurant (renovated in 2007)
- Traveled to Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa to interview and hire 45 interns for seasonal employment
- Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that staff is aware and trained on all marketing promotions.
- Oversaw the daily operations of the Food & Beverage Department within the Club and assisted the COO as needed.
- Implemented a new menu cycle for lunch and dinner menu creations.
- Oversaw the daily/weekly events for the Club Members.
- Retrained the existing service staff with “Well Done” Steps of Service. Selected the “trainer” who then trained all new hires. 10 days of training with verbal and written tests. “Never Say No” attitude.
- Responsible for writing the Member budget in all aspects of Clubhouse activities.