- Post-operative care in Women’s Surgery Center.
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Perform blood draws for laboratory testing, IV insertion, Foley and straight catheterization.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Help nurses and physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments or materials.
- Perform blood draws for test screening
- Trained in collecting blood cultures
- Trained in 12 Lead EKGs
- Collect Urnalysis
- Assist nurses and physicians procedures
- Chart hourly roundings, and patient input and output
- Assist with activities of Daily Living
- IV access Line Insertion
- Care of patients in the hospital
- Skills in caring for elderly with Dementia and Alzheimers
- Skills with Microsoft Office
- Skills with Epic
- History taking
- Visual acuity measurement
- OCT images
- Refractometry (measurements for the glasses prescription)
- Tonometry (measure eye pressure)
- Measure pupil size and reactivity
- Test and measure eye muscle function
- Visual field testing
- Fluorescein angiography
- A and B-scan ultrasonography
- Prepare for and assist with in-office procedures