- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment.
- Assess patients for risk of suicide attempts.
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships.
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
- Organize and Coordinate all aspects of outpatient physical therapy clinic
- Treat all patients with varying musculoskeletal conditions both pre and post-operative
- Work closely in a team environment with patient care as the number one goal
- Evaluate clients’ physical or mental condition, based on review of client information.
- Maintenance of Hospital records, including certificates, employees’ contacts and invoices as well as salary negotiations.
- Provision of immunization services and family planning commodities.
- Engaged in some free medical outreaches to rural communities
- Marketing of corporate clients for medical retainer-ships
- Supervisory role over the hospital’s medical laboratory and pharmacy departments.
- General medical consultations, counseling and effecting referrals.
- Evaluating the financial and clinical benefit of the Care Plan against the patient’s actual outcomes.
- Practicing in accordance with the mission, philosophy, polices, and ethics of the organization, NHPCO guidelines and Joint Commission Standards.
- Utilization of the interdisciplinary model to promote cost effective quality care with the hospice environment.
- Managing systems, processes, staffing, budget and outcomes in collaboration with the Home Care Administrator.
- Supervising and allocating clinical staff based on agency needs.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the interdisciplinary team.
- Directly supervising team members and team coordinator.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Planning, assigning and directing work.
- Appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employee.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.