- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history as related to nutrition care
- Use computers or other input devices for EMR, and data collections etc..
- Performed nutrition assessments
- Educated the patients on various diet/meal plans
- Planned/implemented diabetes education classes for both patients and staff
- Participated in clinic/community and health fairs
- Participated in state Collaborative Programs
- Visit patients to ensure proper nutrition
- Explain diets
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.to patients. care.
- Participated in clinic/company PI Committees
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on medical condition as related to the need for enteral nutrition (via telephone)
- Performed clinical nutrition assessments
- Recommended enteral feeding formula based on medical condition
- Instructed patient and/or family on usage of Enteral feeding pumps, etc..
- Use computers and/or other input devices to document all communications with patient and family
- Consult clients on dietary management according to their conditions (eg: Diabetes management, Hypertension management)
- Analyze and interpret result from Body Composition Analysis about their weight, content and distribution of body fat, body water content to the clients appropriately
- Publish educational videos related to lifestyle, weight management, healthy eating and health awareness day in the social media
- Create a blog about healthy lifestyle, basic nutrition and general knowledge
- Conduct health talks to the audience regarding to nutrition related topic (eg: diet and cancer)