- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of all clinical personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs within a health care clinic, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical and clinic activities
- Develop and implement workflow policies and procedures for the clinical staff.
- Process clinic and surgical charges in accordance with billing and coding guidelines.
- Develops data analysis reports to monitor Denial Management
- Managing daily practitioners calendar booking clients appointments and meetings.
- Respond to all incoming calls and inquiries from agencies, schools and GP’s.
- Supervising student placement program.
- Managing monthly workshops inquiry, attendee registration, setting up needed material and equipments, and formatting powerpoint presentation.
- Filing and archiving client notes and related documents.
- Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including machinery and equipment.
- Managing clients payments (HICAPS and EFTPOST) (Medicare Rebate, Medicare Bulk bill, NDIS and Private Health).
- Clinic manager with higher responsible for all department management.
- Purchase ordering, planning, scheduling, profitable marginal scheme.
- Client relationship management.
- Invoice processing, billing department.
- Brand promotion activities.
- Strategy planner for Brand.
- Provide pet animal Welfare and nutrition.
- Manage pharmacy operations, performing administrative duties, or buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Managing the marketing: Website management, blog articles, Facebook, LinkedIn posts, and youtube channel. Design monthly flyers and email headers for the workshops, using CANVA website.
clinic manager/technician, obstetrics & gynecology dept.
- Monitored operational functions for 13 personnel delivering full-spectrum care to 8.9K patients while performing paraprofessional duties for 5 MDs and monitored clinic operations in accordance with the Air Force Medical Services and The Joint Commission.
- Fostered professional development, training, recognition programs to ensuring training requirements were met, resulting in 4 department awards.
- Coordinated and assisted Simulations Operators with Obstetrics training simulations for 4 departments and 20 employees on precipitous deliveries, cord presentations, twin births, and pre-eclampsia using mannequin-based simulators.
- Managed a $332K equipment and supply account, utilizing and analyzing unit resource allocations, supporting 10K outpatient visits.
- Oversaw referral process, reviewed 400+ referrals for newly assigned patients.
- Lead for all department equipment, operating and maintaining equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as vital sign machines, fetal dopplers, fetal monitors, ultrasound machines, and glucometers.
- Established and monitored 3 quality assurance programs to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results and high-level disinfection procedures, to include College of American Pathologists (CAP)-accredited point-of-care testing and Cidex use.