Clinic Manager Resume Examples
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of all clinical personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs within a health care clinic, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical and clinic activities
- Develop and implement workflow policies and procedures for the clinical staff.
- Process clinic and surgical charges in accordance with billing and coding guidelines.
- Develops data analysis reports to monitor Denial Management
- Managing daily practitioners calendar booking clients appointments and meetings.
- Respond to all incoming calls and inquiries from agencies, schools and GP’s.
- Supervising student placement program.
- Managing monthly workshops inquiry, attendee registration, setting up needed material and equipments, and formatting powerpoint presentation.
- Filing and archiving client notes and related documents.
- Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including machinery and equipment.
- Managing clients payments (HICAPS and EFTPOST) (Medicare Rebate, Medicare Bulk bill, NDIS and Private Health).
- Clinic manager with higher responsible for all department management.
- Purchase ordering, planning, scheduling, profitable marginal scheme.
- Client relationship management.
- Invoice processing, billing department.
- Brand promotion activities.
- Strategy planner for Brand.
- Provide pet animal Welfare and nutrition.
- Manage pharmacy operations, performing administrative duties, or buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Managing the marketing: Website management, blog articles, Facebook, LinkedIn posts, and youtube channel. Design monthly flyers and email headers for the workshops, using CANVA website.
clinic manager/technician, obstetrics & gynecology dept.
- Monitored operational functions for 13 personnel delivering full-spectrum care to 8.9K patients while performing paraprofessional duties for 5 MDs and monitored clinic operations in accordance with the Air Force Medical Services and The Joint Commission.
- Fostered professional development, training, recognition programs to ensuring training requirements were met, resulting in 4 department awards.
- Coordinated and assisted Simulations Operators with Obstetrics training simulations for 4 departments and 20 employees on precipitous deliveries, cord presentations, twin births, and pre-eclampsia using mannequin-based simulators.
- Managed a $332K equipment and supply account, utilizing and analyzing unit resource allocations, supporting 10K outpatient visits.
- Oversaw referral process, reviewed 400+ referrals for newly assigned patients.
- Lead for all department equipment, operating and maintaining equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as vital sign machines, fetal dopplers, fetal monitors, ultrasound machines, and glucometers.
- Established and monitored 3 quality assurance programs to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results and high-level disinfection procedures, to include College of American Pathologists (CAP)-accredited point-of-care testing and Cidex use.
- Responsible to feed in the client data, schedule appointment for consultation and filling the necessary documents.
- Responsible for assessing the staffing needs of a clinic and determining when new staff are needed.
- Responsible to manage their performance, provide organizational reviews, and mediate any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for planing of the short- and long- term budgets for the clinic.
- Supervise the work of office employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Monitor and direct the work of other employees. Train other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, and address complaints.
- Greet and log in patients arriving at clinic, schedule appointments for patients.
clinic manager, obstetrics & gynecology dept.
- Directed, supervised, and evaluated work activities of 11 medical, nursing and clerical personnel while overseeing 8,468 medical appointments and 9,276 procedures.
- Governed fiscal operations for a $191K budget, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, and coordinating financial reporting.
- Oversaw training requirements and professional development and enforced policies to promote quality healthcare for 7.1K patients in accordance with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Air Force Medical Services and The Joint Commission, capturing 12 awards for personnel as well as a department.
- Inspected 44 departments as Infection Control Monitor. Monitored sections monthly, addressed 400+ concerns & coordinated work orders to address facility concerns ensuring accreditation by The Joint Commission for 2 inspections.
- Achievement: Bench-marked the facility’s high-level disinfection process, developing 3 operating instructions and synchronizing 4 departments while gaining the proper sterilization equipment which led to the hospital’s three year Joint Commission Accreditation and the 2018 Pacific Air Forces “Hospital of the Year.”
- Manage appointment book for 2 Chiropractors
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Ensure smooth running of office
- Process payments, including EFTPOS, HICAPS, Medicare, DVA and cash
- Settle transactions daily
- Maintain current knowledge of government procedures in regards to Medicare, DVA and third party claiming
- Create monthly reports
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility
- Ordering stock (pillows, supplements & stationery)
- Multitask priorities
- Meet deadlines
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.