- Answer calls recieced by customers.
- Assist customers with any issues concerning their cable,internet or phone lines.
- Reboot services such as cable, internet and phone lines both mobil and land.
- Create reports on all calls recieved.
- Respond to any emails regarding GTA services.
- Attend weekly trainings to better imorpove both knowledge and customer care services.
- Train individuals who are new to the company.
- Working with clients to identify computer issues and help solve them•Logging and keeping records of clients queries•Configuration of fiber devices and ADSL•Systems monitoring and fact-finding•Analyzing call logs to spot common trends and underlying issues
- Working with Hosted servers and resolve issues.
- Handle fixed wireless network problems and line congestion.
- Answer customer calls, collect information on pest related issues customers are having, calculate and quote price of services and schedule for a technician to complete a specific pest treatment that most effectively resolves customer’s pest issues
- Handle all customer inquiries on collections, deliveries and costing
- Prepare manifests showing freight weights, transmitting data to destinations.
- Schedule and collect customer payment for services
- Assist technicians with directions and specific details about each client’s pest treatment
- assisting clients with adding on testing
- calling stat results
- assisting clients with reference testing
- sending reports once finalized
- resending finalized reports to providers offices
- Determine and explain policy contract provisions for each type of insurance to customers.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or data systems.
- Shop duties such sweep, mop, maintain a clean environment as well as clean supplies.
- Maintain laundry