- Provide administrative support to barristers by way of mail and banking services, legal filing, setting up of conferences and other general office duties.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Weigh items sold by weight to determine prices.
- Perform documents scanning and indexing
- Arrange documents for storage
- Processing of medical reimbursement bill from laboratories
- Medical Records
- Educated customers on product safety and use, to ensure positive results
- Kept areas neat while working and returned items to correct locations following demonstrations
- Opened and labeled inventory
- Monitored security cameras for loss prevention or lewd behavior
- Provided product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products
- Continually and successfully hit sales monetary incentive bonuses set by management
- Went above and beyond to direct customers to products or companies when we didn’t carry stock or they wanted services outside of our company
- Prepare a variety of routine, recurring clerical work in assigned office.
- Refer telephone calls and visitors to appropriate staff and/or wards.
- File documents chronologically.
- Use office copying and FAX machine.
- Route and distribute mail to appropriate individuals.
- Register and educate actual and potential tax payers.
- Generate identification numbers for tax payers (sole proprietors and companies).
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases [Value Added Tax (VAT) and Income Tax (IT) data entry]
- Provide information about establishments, such as the