- Cleaned in and around the buildings, prioritizing safety at all times.
- Thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned bathroom fixtures and partitions.
- Washed and spot-cleaned files, desktops, office glass, partitions, doors and walls.
- Operated compactors and balers to discard cardboard boxes and trash.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water, surface cleaner, sponges and squeegees.
- Mixed water and detergents in containers to prepare chemical cleaning solutions.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Drove company vehicle to and from various properties
- Filled out time clock and activity log daily
- Managed supply inventory and shopped with company card as needed
- Cleaned rental properties before and after tenants moved in
- Utilized proper cleaning strategies for various projects
- Managed work on a tight timeline and finished job as quickly but thoroughly as possible
- Kept honest record of any property damages and how long it took to clean a specific rental, relayed recorded information to office
- Prioritize and prepare watch mechanisms, bracelets and cases for cleaning after polishing stage.
- Prepare watch movements for easy assessment and repair for watchmakers.
- Ensure quality control of bracelets and cases for presentation to customer.
- Personally manage flow of upwards of 1600-2000 individual units per month.
- Set up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Clean rugs and carpets, upholsteries, using particular vacuum cleaners and shampooers
- Clean-up from microbial contamination, water loss (sewage, flood, or other source of water)
- Provide optimal customer service with integrity while making sure customers are 100% satisfied with their service.
cleaning technician/administrative support
- Working in a team
- Following policy and procedure
- Working safely in a hazardous environment
- Safe handling of dangerous chemicals
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors. Time management