- Cared for children from ages 6 months old to 8 years old.
- Room lead for babies ages 6 months old to 1.5 years old.
- Completed tasks such as changing diapers, preparing and giving bottles, getting the babies to sleep, organizing playtime, going for walks, and making sure everyone was safe and happy.
- Incorporated learning into everything and how to help the kids grow.
- Learned many new ways to care for children, better ways to handle difficult situations, and how to be a better role model.
- Assisted lead teacher with classroom activities and learning
- Tutored and worked with children individually and in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers
- Instructed and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage
- Distributed teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students
- Organized and labeled materials and display students’ work