- Reviews contract plans, specifications, and project documentation to ensure that the project is completed using the correct specifications, standards, and to the satisfaction to the QC.
- Coordinates equipment needs with General Foreman.
- Plan and organize daily work activities along side of general foreman to ensure most profitable sequence is followed.
- Mentors crew members as well as monitors quality of work daily to meet companies specs.
- Assist with all 3 crafts to assure a smart plan to accomplish
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations. the goal
- Promotes and complies with all company safety policies and procedures
- Start the day with a safety meeting and a whole crew stretch.
- Interpret blueprints and drawings to determine specifications and to arrange the workers to do a task.
- Assist workers with any questions or materials they will need.
- Inspect work after the task is finished to assure a good quality job is complete.
- Use survey instruments, to get elevations for the determined t.o.c.
- Read specifications, such as prints, to determine foundation location and size.
- Ensure that the job is build to specs and have quality and pride on the job.
- Work with various forms to build formwork for concrete structures
- Operation of heavy equipment including: mini excavators, skid steers, combination tractors and JLG’s