- In charge of capturing the surfing action for their television shows about big wave surfing
- Responsible for getting the best shot/angle of the days’ waves and not missing a wave. Often staying in one spot for 8-12hrs from dark to dark.
- Capturing establishing shots for relevant and key scenes.
- Capturing b-roll, lifestyle, and landscape footage to bring the mood and vibe of the day to the viewer.
- Myvi Feature
- Kawasaki RR150 Feature
- Mazda 3 Feature
- Kabi&Mona – Proton Saga Feature
- Shutter Short Film
- Proton Persona
- Camaro : Mustang ( shot at Dubai,Abu Dhabi )
- Capturing every wave of surf sessions lasting 4-8+ hours on the beach, often in extreme heat.
- Capturing b-roll, lifestyles, landscapes and establishing shots for any relevant or key scenes during the trips.
- Bringing in exclusive footage from work with Brad Domke and other iconic athletes
- Interviews (candid, writing, questioner, framing, audio, camera op)
- Managed still cameras and other audiovisual devices
- Participated in shooting in coordination with film crews.
- Maintained and updated cost records on a regular basis.
- Oversaw film supply and equipment purchases.
- Scouted locations in advance of shooting crews.
- Assisted in setting up film equipment as needed.
- Worked for the Arnold Classic Production with the GFC.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture
- I’ve organised a fun day for kids and sponsored with food and drinks and filmed it.
- Lead a school film project and was the best out of all groups.
- Organised and filmed soccer tournaments.