- Focused on providing a safe and comfortable atmosphere
- Clearly communicated o children in a developmentally appropriate way.
- maintaining patience
- taught social skills to ensure social acceptability
- Provided daily care and activities of 6-8 two year olds on an individual responsibility.
- When at meal times or group play, maintained the needs of my group of toddlers while also helping supervise all children in the facility.
- Greeted parents and children upon entering facility and giving daily report of activities and needs recorded throughout the day upon leaving, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Daily cleaning of facility to maintain health of children and workers.
- Answered telephones and directed to correct personel.
- Scheduled daily activities to correspond to age level of each group of children.
- Ensured enjoyment and learning of the group of toddlers under my responsibility.
- Cared for children from four months to fifth grade.
- Read to children and helped teach them the basic skills of reading, writing, painting, and other crafts.
- Lead additional age-appropriate activities such as singing and dancing.
- Guided children with special needs through developmentally appropriate activities one-on-one.
- Lesson plan development.
- Classroom design.
- Rules and objectives.
- Customer service/relations with parents.
- Work with kids who are 2-4 years of age.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities while their parents were in church.
- Sanitize and put away toys and play equipment.
- Provide snacks and drinks for the children.