- Built constructive and open relationships with families with forthright yet friendly communication.
- Dressed and changed diapers for infants and toddlers.
- Worked with children individually and in groups to teach social, communicative and problem-solving skills.
- Attended staff trainings to consistently improve performance.
- Provides transport to school and other activities.
- Perform daily house keeping duties.
- Medication administration when needed.
- Organized daily activities.
- Assists with school work.
- Supervise children and discipline when necessary.
- Communicate and work with parents to develop methods of discipline that are successful.
- Safely transport children to and from sports practices and activities.
- Assist children with homework, and encourage intellectual development among them.
- Be proficient in multitasking; i.e. be able to prepare meals for children and complete household tasks, while also supervising.
- meal preparation
- cared for toddlers age 1 1/2 and 3 overnight and during the daytime
- create stimulating and engaging games for children
- provided comfort and support to distraught children
- practiced healthy hygiene and safety
- kept area clean and childproofed
- ensuring children are happy, well fed, and well rested
- Cared for two boys aged 10 months and 3 during evenings and occasionally overnight.
- Maintained a healthy and clean environment at all times.
- Monitored children’s play activities to verify safety and wellness.
- Carefully supervised children in a play area.