- Read to child and teach simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs to encourage intellectual development.
- Instruct child in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
- Prepare food and serve meals and refreshments.
- Regulate child’s rest periods.
- Communicate with child’s parent about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cleaning and dish washing.
- Fed, clothed, and took care of one three-year old boy
- Tended to minor injuries
- Prepared meals to feed child
- Addressed behavioral problems
- Played with and entertained child
- Prepared child for bed-time
- Taking care of children from the age of six and upwards.
- Assisting them with their homework
- Picking the children up from school and transporting them home
- Going to parent and teacher meetings if parents cannot attend
- Helping other parent out with school activities which supports the children’s health and growth
- Giving the child mental support