- Responsible for all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair and administration of all ship board equipment and machinery including the hull
- Responsible for accurately maintaining maintenance logs for all vessel related equipment, such as engine room equipment, mechanical and electrical, deck machinery and equipment, ship, hull, hotel facilities etc.
- Responsible for the day to day organization of the Engine Room department onboard directly or through delegation, and the supervision thereof
- Responsible for all reporting and history updating into the TM Master planned maintenance program
- Responsible through delegation for computer networks and prevention of unauthorized software being installed and used
- Responsible for the administration and upkeep of the vessel’s Planned Maintenance System
- Responsible for the upkeep of relevant machinery surveys and certification
- Vendor Development and Vendor Management Activities
- Furniture manufacturing activities
- Proposed and developed new methods for wooden and steel furniture
- Fabrication activities for mild steel structures
senior chief engineer
- Appointed in Iraqi Space Research Center on November 14, 1993 as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of Satellite structures.
- Participate in many projects related with Satellite Technology as a responsible of design for Satellite separation system.
- Working on
chief engineer/ tankerman
- Maintain and repair on board equipment and machinery.
- Assist in overhauls and other major repairs and projects.
- Manage spare parts inventory.
- Supervise personnel assigned to the Engine Room.
- Fuel the towboat and barges.
- Maintain regulatory compliance of the vessel engine room equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Engine Room.
chief engineer, energy manager
- Responsible for engineering operations, directed vendors and subcontractors during tenant improvements for over 10 million square feet of commercial, industrial and mixed-use properties.
- Utilized advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, HVACR, industrial systems, equipment, and grounds.
- Supported, upgraded, programmed all Niagara, Bacnet, Modbus, and pneumatic based BAS systems.
- Responsible for the Energy Star program and other energy initiatives for the portfolio.
- Performed building “walk-throughs” and identified energy conservation measures (architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) in commercial, institutional and industrial facilities.
- Managed the portfolio operational accounts and assisted in the development of operating and capital budgets.