Chief Engineer Resume Examples
- Perform monitoring activities to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life saving equipment and pollution preventatives.
- Check, test, and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.
- Maintain and coordinate repair of marine machinery and equipment for installation on vessels.
- Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Chief Engineer, Broadcast/building project manager.
- Facilities Manager: 1 studio and 2 transmitter sites.
- Landlord liaison.
- FCC filing and regulatory compliance.
- Promotions logistics management.
- Supervision of external electrification works of Gulberg Greens & Residencia (A project of IBECH) Islamabad and Rehman Enclave (A project of Bin Rehman Pvt LTD) Islamabad. Coordination with town planners, owners & contractors. Keeping track record of completed works and forecasting. Verification of Invoices submitted by contractors and manufacturers.
- Preparation and finalization of design book including load assessment, drawings, BOQs, Cost Estimates, Single Line Diagrams, Calculation of voltage drop & power losses and Civil Works Analysis for external electrification system of housing schemes and high-rise commercial buildings complying with standards & specifications of IESCO/WAPDA/NTDC in coordination with design engineers and draftsmen.
- Submission of design packages in concerned authority (IESCO P&E department) and follow-up on regular basis to get formal vetting & approval.
- Coordination with clients / owners for any clarifications or alterations in design packages.
- Coordination with WAPDA/NTDC approved manufacturers for procurement of materials (Pad/Pole Mounted Transformers, HT/LT Cables, Conductors, Distribution Boxes and Jointing Kits etc.), perform inspections at factory sites before delivery at sites.
- Actively involved in business development, meeting with potential clients, submission of quotations/proposals for new projects in consent with the management.
- Performs additional assignments as & when assigned by management.
- Holds complete responsibility for the operation of the engine room and any maintenance of machinery onboard the vessel.
- Works closely with the Captain, occasionally holding an equal rank, to ensure that the physical aspect of the vessel is completely under control.
- Work within a small team to ensure that all maintenance is completed efficiently and in depth.
- Maintain and keep up to date inventory for any spare parts, extra fuel, and oil.
- Ensure that the engine room is well kept and prepared for inspection by higher authorities,
- Determine the volume of oil, fuel, and lube required for each voyage and ensure that substantial quantities of each are on board.
- Delivers the general daily operation of the engine room to primary assistant.
- Worked as Chief Engineer on board Oil Tankers ( Product & Crude ) .
- Study manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct repairs
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary. or operation of machinery.
- Facilities Manager: 1 studio and 1 transmitter sites.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that Rooms
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers are ready for operation.
- Administration of tower projects and transmission improvements.
- Ensure that all the ship’s machinery and equipment are working in an efficient manner in order to support the safe navigation of the ship.
- Carry out all duties, while complying with the rules and regulations laid down by the flag state administration, IMO, and port state authorities.
- Carry out Frequent inspections of equipment dealing with the ship and personal safety at regular intervals of time
- Frequently check and try out for proper operating condition all items used for pollution prevention
- Lay down a set of standing orders for each crew member under my command
- The standing orders should be given in accordance with the routine maintenance schedule as laid down by the Planned Maintenance System (PMS), which is prescribed by the manufactures
- See that details of every operation and activity should be properly maintained in log and record books, which state the compliance of the system.
- Ensure that necessary machine spare should be made available in the ships store by filing a proper requisition at the right time.
- Motivate the crew to develop a “safety first” attitude in his work.
- Head of Maintaining a 146 room Hotel . A lot of the same responsibilities as above with the exception of daily maintenance of 3 bodies water , ( Hot tub , Pool and a kiddie pool with a fountain and water slide ) Maintain a Bar , Restaurant and full kitchen .
- Make sure that the crew attends all shipboard emergency drills and safety meetings.
- Provide guidance to the crew during drills so that they know how to get out of an emergency situation safely in the minimum time possible.
- Follow the company guidelines and procedures for dealing with emergencies.
chief engineer/boiler operator/maintenance
- All aspects of apartment maintenance including, plumbing,electrical, locks, doors, screens, appliances, irrigation, pool, make ready and community ground maintenance.
- Oversee all facility operation including physical plant, mechanical plumbing, and maintenance assignments.
- Operates and maintains air handlers, unit ventilators, and other HVAC equipment.
- Operates and maintains chillers, cooling towers, chilled water pumping systems.
- Operates and maintains boilers, heat exchanger, heating water pumping systems and other related equipment.
- Test water properties and treats closed loop systems and cooling towers with water treatment chemicals.
- Repair plumbing, lighting, electrical and mechanical systems.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.