- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products & services.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record keeping, and in receiving and dispatch
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers. operations.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects, such as organic and inorganic chemistry.
- Facilitate learning for principles of chemistry and environmental science for 150 high school level scholars daily.
- Maintained 100% pass rate.
- Prepare and organize effective lesson plans for team of eight.
- Science Olympiad coach and mentor.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the subject/s. Through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice by the Head of Department (subject/level) concerned
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times
- Sharing in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organisation, order and discipline of the school
- Experienced in handling Chemistry subject of TamilNadu Stateboard curriculum for students of classes 9 & 10 for the past 10 years.
- Achieved 100% results in each of the 10 batches handled.
- Has produces 150+ centum scores in class 10 boards exams.
- Nominated thrice for evaluating Class 10 Public Exam papers.
- Preparation of student assessment and evaluation data
- Performance of laboratory assessments
- Integrated the use of computer technology in the form of microsoft office, smart board presentation, and student assessments.
- Coordinated classroom as well as student managment.
- Prepared as well as presented parent/teacher student assessment data.
- Prepared yearly classroom, science equipment and chemical budget.
- Former student advisor for the Women In Science and Engineering program with Stony Brook University.