- Implementation of safe system and procedures of work responsible for company`s environmental matters & waste management control.
- Carried out risk assessment control measures of every department.
- Develop presentations, newsletters and scientific publications as per the requirement.
- Provide assistance in developing corrosion and pollution control programs.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.Research and Development, Analaysis, Product development.
- Maintain laboratory tools and equipment and carry out activities related to inventory control.
- Generate laboratory result reports and keep their track by appropriate documentation.
- Provide advantageous recommendations to the management.
- Analysis of pharmaceuticals(raw material,finished products,stability study products) to ensure all products are in accordance with national guidelines.
- Handled quality assurance protocols.
- Testing of all building materials,prepare reports as per IS codes.
- Technical Queries to be solved related to testing.
- Responsible for the coordination and scale up of custom synthetic projects for a new production facility
- Performed production trouble shooting
- Developed a standardized costing model for the new production facility
- Acted as back-up Supervisor when necessary
- Analyzed organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Maintained laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Prepared test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- Induced changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.