chef, customer service
- Provide customers with food that is safe to eat (follow Food Standards Australia & New Zealand).
- Resolve any problems customers may have.
- Polite encounters with every customer.
- Totaling correct amounts and providing correct change to customers.
- Working with numerous deep fryers.
- Able to prevent/identify any safety hazards and act accordingly.
- Maintained a neat and sterilized environment
- Trained employees on food safety
- Trained employees how to properly handle cold and hot food
- Prepped and set food
- Recommended menu items to the customers
- Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking, and waste control guidelines
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards
- Maintained updated knowledge of local competition and restaurant industry trends
- Continually monitored food inventory and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Inspected dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Managed recruiting and scheduling of full time and seasonal kitchen personnel.
- Managed the selection and the estimation food consumption and requisition; purchase food and selected the standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Planned special menus and created platters for special in-house occasions
- Preparation of food
- Stock checking and ordering
- Maintaining high level of coordination with kitchen staff