- Verified compliance in preparation of menu items and customer special requests.
- Prepared meals in strict compliance with the menu plan and recipes
- Maintained well-organized mise en place to keep work efficient and consistent.
- Monitored line processes to ensure consistency in quality, quantity and presentation.
- Sell baked goods: Tapak Kuda Crispy.
- Bake & supervise other chefs in baking.
- Buy ingredients.
- Ensure quality control of products.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional materials to increase sales of products.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Oversee the flow of cash.
- Cook and pakage all foods eg Whole Chickens, Burgers, Wraps ect.
- Clean and maintain.
- prapare store for opening and close
- Write and record orders for products.
- I cooked food at a gas station
- I learned how to manage a cash register
- I cleaned floors, bathrooms, and do some basic cleaning
- I learned how to be patient with myself, and work hard.
- I learned how to be customer friendly, and work well other co workers.
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain, hospital, or hotel.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, or purchasing for all the food operations within establishments such as clubs, hotels, or restaurant chains.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.