- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for athletes to thrive, grow and challenge themselves.
- Supervise and assist with homework..
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage.
- Organize and label materials and display students’ achievements.
- Monitor the academic eligibility of student athletes.
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs to improve strength and flexibility to enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Develop and arrange competition schedules and performances.
- Hold tryouts and create a team for the season.
- Schedule and attend practices, and competitions.
- Exemplify what it is to be a leader to younger girls. .
- Oversee the development of the cheer program budget and fundraising activities.
- pre planning classes.
- responsible for a group of kids.
- designed and taught routines.
- communicated with parents about accomplishments and/or behaviour.
- Maintained equipment used in our particular sport.
- Provide an outlined plan for each practice (including team building excersises, spotting techniques, drills, workouts and games)
- Teach skills required for the level of each individual
- Provide children ages 6-15 the skills they need to be prepared for competition
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of athletics.
- Teaching participants correct techniques of gymnastic tumbling passes and stunts.
- ensuring all participants are warmed up and cooled down safety before and after activities.
- Keeping educated on all new rules and techniques .
- choreographing routines