- Retain customer relations on pre-made trips in the Rochester area, in all road conditions.
- Prompt, early and professionally dressed for each trip is a must.
- Assist clients with carrying luggage, wheelchair assistance or any other need.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness at all times.
- Assist with marketing techniques used by my company, including designing and changing each marketing piece, finding new programs and ways to expand company marketing and delivery of marketing goods.
- Take phone calls, and respond to emails, in a professional manner to create reservations for clients, answer any questions and maintain customer relations.
- Drive limousines, company car, and bus to transport passengers.
- Assist passengers when needed in any areas possible.
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspection. Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, or windshield wipers, to ensure proper operation. Fill out pre-trip inspection report.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Set-up of inside of vehicle pre and post trip.
- Follow relevant safety regulations and provincial laws governing vehicle operation and ensure that passengers follow safety regulations.
- Notify company of vehicle problems.
- Pick up office staff and drop them off at destinations on time.
- Offer superior service by providing good conversation.
- Perform vehicle inspections at the beginning of every day to determine when maintenance is required.
- Conduct routine maintenance on own but also realize when a repair job requires the assistance of a
- Drive staff/Delegations around at any time whether it is late at night or on the weekends
- Responsible for the safety and security of my passengers at all times.
- Flight Line security level access directly to aircraft at International Airports.
- Managed tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Lead individuals and groups to tour sites locations and describe points of interest.
- Managed financial transactions as required.
- Responsible for vehicular maintenance while on tour in remote sections of Alaska.
- Drove executives to destinations around town and waited in car to drive back to office later
- Assisted staff with any luggage for earthquake affected areas
- Maintained appearance of vehicle by vacuuming inside regularly and washing the exterior once a week
- Recorded daily mileage and fuel consumption