- Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations
- Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions
- Ensuring that the materials are loaded correctly onto the dump truck.
- Greasing the dump truck every 5,000 miles.
- Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which includes checking the oil, gas and water levels as well as the lights and tires.
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management.
- Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in good working order.
- Operate a 26-foot box truck to transport building material averaging 35 stops per week
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all accounts
- Verify the unloading of shipments to avoid theft and fraudulent claims of missing products
- Review invoices with customers and obtain shipping and receiving authorization /signatures
- Organize deliveries
- Check in /out inventories and trucks
- Maintain safe vehicle and condition in complaince with company and highway regulations
cdl driver, installer and service tech.
- Delivered product to customers
- Installed Product
- Diagnosed product issues, resolved issues and ordered parts.
- Maintaining accurate driver logs.
- Hauled truck loads of wood chips to mills, CDL licence required.
- Drove skidder as needed.
- Complying with all safety rules and regulations.
- Assist with loading and unloading of products at warehouse using Pallet Jack and forklift equipment
- Load truck with customers merchandise.
- Drive to set locations (DC, MD, VA).
- Deliver merchandise in time-slot customer request.
- Fuel truck, and head back to office in timely manner.