- Tend to customer needs such as preparing food orders.
- Restock products and food weekly
- Clean and maintain the food and beverage stations.
- Count money at the end of shifts.
- Work quickly and hand out exact change
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Supervise others and provide on-the-job training.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Stock shelves with products.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Maintain stocks of parts.
- Cash out customers, and deal with any and all complaints.
- Handle cash, checks, and electronic payments.
- Complete small vehicle repairs such as changing windshield wipers or filling tires with air.
- Clean the shop at the end of the day.
- Cashing customers out
- Cleaning entire store
- Stocking entire store
- A lot of communication with the other departments in this facility.