- Transport children to family access visits and appointments
- Implement behavioral goals set forth by clinicians
- Supervise family visitations with children
- Document and reported interactions with client
- Create and submit incident reports
- Verified the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases and portals; communicated directly with case managers to correct any errors found.
- Provided direct ancillary support to case management teams to ensure the swift reunification the service population with their family or sponsor(s).
- Worked directly with Case Management Manager and Site Leads to organize and update Legal Screening and Know Your Rights sessions with service population.
- Created and implemented efficient process of communication between Clinicians, Case Managers and Case Aides via Excel Online workbooks.
- Worked as Point of Contact between remote office in San Antonio and emergency influx shelter in Homestead, Florida.
- Developed safety and service-related resources prior to the discharge of the service population.
- Provided the Office of Refugee Resettlement National Call Center referrals for service gaps identified during 30-day calls.
- Operate office equipment, including fax machines, copiers and multi line phones.
- Complete forms in accordance with company and Washington State procedure and laws.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients and case managers.
- Make copies of correspondence or other materials.
- Responsible for facilitating case-related activities.
- Provide administrative support to clients and their families, as well as help prepare and process case services forms, applications and other paperwork as needed.
- Provide support in developing helpful parenting skills, stress management and other types of training to family members, including role-modeling techniques and practices.
- Arranging, transporting and supervising visitations between the children placed in out of home care, their parents, siblings and/or significant others to promote a continued relationship.
- Providing education for parents on how to access emergency assistance, supports, and community resources. Assisting families with goal setting, planning, and other activities related to home management tasks.