- Clean working surface to remove scale, dust, soot, or chips of brick and mortar, using a
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance with
- Perform minor plumbing, welding, or concrete mixing work. building plans and codes.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.broom, wire brush, or scraper.
- Install furniture
- Bathroom accessories
- Assemble doors with it’s accessories
- Plumbing hoses
- Installed organizers
- Learned how to use a drill & saw
- Take measurement’s with laser and tape
- Lay out patterns on wood stock and draw outlines of units, sectional patterns, or full-scale mock-ups of products, based on blueprint specifications and sketches, and using marking and measuring devices.
- Paint furniture and walls
- Detailed paints
- Learned how to sand.
- Duties include framing and sheet rocking.
- General flooring work which includes measuring, cutting, installing and grouting tiles.
- Responsible for minor plumbing and electrical.
- Knowledge of all small hand tools and power tools.
- Responsible for all clean up and removal of material from work site.