- Door and window installation
- Train under the leadership of my father to learn and understand basic knowledge of the building of wooden structures from Porch Decks, Carports, Interior Remodeling, and basic repairs.
- Select tools, equipment, and/or materials needed for job.
- Take out and replace various items, including windows, doors, ceiling fans, toilets, and more.
- Perform tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill, or cut.
- Use various tools for different jobs, including: nail gun, drill gun, hammer, table saw, and more.
- Clean work areas, machines, and/or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Form work
- Installation of fit out work
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Select and order lumber and other required materials.
- Installed and repaired woodwork, millwork and cabinetry under the supervision of a master carpenter.
- Cut materials according to specifications in preparation for installation.
- Assisted with the movement of materials and equipment to job sites.
- Gained a valuable education in residential and commercial building codes.
- Cleaned job site on occasion
- Worked with job specific tools (Miter Saw, Table Saw, various hand tools).
- Company Description : New homes renovations and light commercial
- Project Description : All projects
- Role : Carpenter apprentice
- Construction Value : Projects under $ 200 thousand
- Number of staff or contractors : 10