Care Worker Resume Examples
- Worked to resolve problems, improve operations and provide on time individual service.
- Developed team communications and information for various meetings.
- Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office administration and bookkeeping.
- Established nutritious meal plans and prepared daily offerings to meet patient dietary needs.
- Kept close eye on client vital signs, administered medications and tracked behaviors to keep healthcare supervisor well-informed.
- Assisted clients with daily living needs, including bathing and personal grooming, to maintain self-esteem and general wellness.
- Offered social support by transporting individuals to events and activities, in addition to medical appointments and shopping trips.
- Working with the elderly in a residential care centre for the past 3 years and in aged care for total of 12 years. Currently an ACE3 employee, but have been casually relieving as an ACE4 employee when needed.
- Casual Team Leader employee, assisting other employees, supervising, liaising with families, organising appointments, reporting to management, attending team meetings, assisting with doctors rounds, providing support to other staff members, assisting management when required.
- Assist residents with their care, such as personal care, showering, bathing, providing 1:1 time, attend to their laundry, attend kitchen duties. Have provided training to new staff or students from IRT College when required.
- Medication trained and can administer insulin
- Cert 4 in Ageing Support
- Attended several training programs to acquire knowledge, such as Supervising your Apprentice or Trainee, Palliative Care Education Days, providing support to people living with dementia
- Currently participating as a Centre Support Team member for the coming Platinum roll out, training other staff, providing support, attending other IRT sites to provide support and assist with their roll out.
- Hoist transfers
- Assist client’s with showering, grooming, toileting, dressing, and all daily living needs
- Answer all call bells and assist client’s with their needs
- Assist client’s with mobility
- Complete all charts and documentation
- Assist client’s at mealtimes and with feeding
- Ensure all rooms are clean tidy and hazard free
- Reading Care plans and noting any changes with client’s
- Kept patients mentally alert by entertaining, conversing and reading aloud to patients.
- Provided safe mobility support to help patients move around personal and public spaces.
- Documented vitals, behaviors and medications in client medical records.
- Helped clients maintain optimal health by overseeing medication administration and all doctor’s appointments.
- Keep up to date with constant changes in the aged care and home care services by completing modules and training courses.
- Provide Social Support and just friendly companionship.
- Administer bedside or personal care, personal hygiene assistance.
- Maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Assisted client’s with showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and all daily care needs
- Documentation and charts
- Followed instructions given by RN and careworkers
- Assisted client’s with meals and feeding
- Assisted client’s with mobility
- Ensured client’s rooms were clean tidy and safe
- Followed care plans at all times
- Working with the elderly and disabled in their own homes, providing personal care, domestic duties, bowel care routines, respite care in their homes.
- trained and proficient in Cystic Fibrosis cupping (CPT)
- trained in multiple types of hoists
- Palliative care to elderly and disabled in their own home.
- Attending branch meetings
- Use masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect myself and my clients from infectious diseases.
- Administer first aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured persons in independent living and multi-care settings.
- Comfort and reassure patients in ambulance with paramedics, respite care, hospital, emergency room care and cancer ward (Brisbane).
- Provided multifaceted services to career professionals by running errands, managing mail, scheduling appointments and arranging transportation.
- Assisting client’s with showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and all daily care needs
- Following instructions given by RN and careworkers
- Assisting client’s with meals and feeding
- Assisting client’s with mobility
- Keeping client’s rooms clean tidy and safe
- Following care plans at all times
- Transporting client’s to activities and therapies
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.